Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coopers Store opening in Garrison Crossing: Vedder Sardis area

2 posters

Go down

Coopers Store opening in Garrison Crossing: Vedder Sardis area Empty Coopers Store opening in Garrison Crossing: Vedder Sardis area

Post by sharber60 July 14th 2009, 4:41 pm

This is kind of cute hope it works..Our Royal Canadian Legion members going through the store was quite a sight..lol
I haven`t been in the store yet about a 10 minute walk..I know Shawna has been there shopping..

http://www.bcdailybuzz.com/media/3325/Coopers_Foods_opens/
sharber60
sharber60
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Coopers Store opening in Garrison Crossing: Vedder Sardis area Empty Re: Coopers Store opening in Garrison Crossing: Vedder Sardis area

Post by shanaya July 14th 2009, 6:36 pm

Haha, glad I wasn't there when they were filming it! Razz
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Coopers Store opening in Garrison Crossing: Vedder Sardis area Empty Re: Coopers Store opening in Garrison Crossing: Vedder Sardis area

Post by sharber60 July 14th 2009, 8:56 pm

Yes would have been pretty noisy with the bagpipes lol.I did go today.
Pretty quiet when I was there & got my bargains with the free $10.00 gift card they gave out.
Had to pay 64 cents over the $10.00 but got a good bit of free groceries.. Very Happy
sharber60
sharber60
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down