Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holidays are coming up for those of us in the US and some outside the US. What plnas

3 posters

Go down

Holidays are coming up for those of us in the US and  some outside the US. What plnas  Empty Holidays are coming up for those of us in the US and some outside the US. What plnas

Post by baldwindeb October 25th 2010, 3:27 pm

Holidays are coming up inside the US and outside, what plans do you have if any?
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Holidays are coming up for those of us in the US and  some outside the US. What plnas  Empty Re: Holidays are coming up for those of us in the US and some outside the US. What plnas

Post by shanaya October 26th 2010, 2:12 pm

I am not planning too much, going to be a quiet Christmas for us. I do get that day off for a change though! :-)
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Holidays are coming up for those of us in the US and  some outside the US. What plnas  Empty Re: Holidays are coming up for those of us in the US and some outside the US. What plnas

Post by budozero October 26th 2010, 2:25 pm

I plan for avoidance :p
budozero
budozero
Assistant to the Administrator!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya October 26th 2010, 8:09 pm

budozero wrote:I plan for avoidance :p
I thought I was invited to your place? Wink
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by budozero October 26th 2010, 10:13 pm

Ha! You are welcome Wink

Actually I do have plans, I plan on finding work and moving to Dublin, living about 50miles south of Dublin atm, in the sticks :p My girlfriend just started collage up there doing a contemporary music course, so I don't see her enough for my liking :p

I have been "self employed" since 2007, time for a change of pace, or rather, cash flow :p So between Halloween and Christmas I plan to get a job, turn 30, move and after using this reply box, get retina surgery :p So no holidayish events planned, its all going to be quiet I hope xD
budozero
budozero

Back to top Go down

Post by budozero October 26th 2010, 10:13 pm

Oh I am asking Santa for pot again this year xD
budozero
budozero

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya October 27th 2010, 12:15 pm

Good luck with the surgery Budo!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by budozero October 27th 2010, 1:54 pm

lol, i wasnt serious about that but thanks :p
budozero
budozero

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb October 28th 2010, 7:36 am

budozero wrote:Oh I am asking Santa for pot again this year xD

lol
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb October 28th 2010, 7:37 am

I assume he was joking because you cant see what you are typing.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya October 28th 2010, 8:51 am

Oh, crap! lol!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya October 29th 2010, 11:22 am

I made the text color a bit darker, looks ok to me. Smile
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down