Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Network Going Down At Work On The Weekends!!!

3 posters

Go down

The Network Going Down At Work On The Weekends!!! Empty The Network Going Down At Work On The Weekends!!!

Post by shanaya May 23rd 2008, 3:00 pm

Last weekend I had no access to the net or our network so I couldn't go online or even update my work on the spreadsheets! It seems to happen every so often on the weekend and I have to resort to playing Solitaire! cyclops I am going to make sure I have some flash games installed on a usb flash drive for better entertainment next time. sunny
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

The Network Going Down At Work On The Weekends!!! Empty Re: The Network Going Down At Work On The Weekends!!!

Post by Mr Cojones May 23rd 2008, 9:33 pm

holysheep I have a few vids I can put on a Flash Drive and send to you... sheeplove doh whistle
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

The Network Going Down At Work On The Weekends!!! Empty Re: The Network Going Down At Work On The Weekends!!!

Post by shanaya May 23rd 2008, 9:38 pm

I am sure you could Dale.. the only problem is you get enjoyment from it but being as i/a m a girl I don't think it will be enjoyable for me Wink
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2008, 8:18 am

Maybe play Ms. Pac-Man?

The Network Going Down At Work On The Weekends!!! X4iupx

whistle

I still suck at this game. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn May 30th 2008, 7:42 pm

Carl D wrote:Maybe play Ms. Pac-Man?

The Network Going Down At Work On The Weekends!!! X4iupx

whistle

I still suck at this game. lol!

I like this game, but can't find it
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 30th 2008, 9:28 pm

I play it on the MAME emulator along with just about every other old arcade game from the late 70's and early 80's. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down