Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

+16
irishgodfather1
Sweet Melody
Wuggy
shadetree
Guadalupe
Doc
icedreams
Larry
Lynn
sharber60
Doreen
T-Man
shanaya
souci
baldwindeb
Mousessugar
20 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 8 Empty Re: Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

Post by Doreen April 29th 2009, 3:23 pm

Maybe in Alaska they will get Polar Bear Flu.

Swine flu certainly isn't funny, and it is scaring the world.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 8 Empty Re: Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

Post by Larry April 30th 2009, 3:51 pm

Good afternoon all how is everyone today...nice and cool here today storm coming this way may get here by Friday afternoon...must be a big one as it got cloudy yesterday.
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc April 30th 2009, 4:37 pm

The weather hasn't changed her for days. At least it hasn't gotten bad...just dreary.

Not that it affects me much, since I seem to have put down roots, in front of my computer. Laughing
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya April 30th 2009, 7:18 pm

I just hooked up the portable air conditioner, getting pretty warm up on the third floor! Good day, everyone!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen April 30th 2009, 7:48 pm

I packed away sweat clothes and sweaters. Not that cool anymore, but not ready for air conditioning yet. It has to be HOT for me to turn on the air tho'.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry May 1st 2009, 7:19 am

Good morning lite rain this morning that will help keep the tree pollen down.This is race weekend here in Va. Nascar race, we two booths to tend to Friday ,Sat. and Sunday this is a project to raise money for the youth at Church to go on mission trips.We now have Swine Flu in our County as of last night...
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 1st 2009, 1:28 pm

Good morning! Nice day out today. Very Happy
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc May 1st 2009, 2:03 pm

'Morning yourself! Very Happy
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry May 3rd 2009, 9:27 am

Good morning nice n cool this morning coffee is good too..
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 3rd 2009, 10:44 am

Good morning! Stuck at work-LOL
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry May 3rd 2009, 3:38 pm

Shanaya hope your day goes fast...
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 3rd 2009, 4:22 pm

Good afternoon.

I just came in from riding my horse. I don't get to do that often anymore. I used to ride daily when I paid someone else to look after them, Now I own my place, it is usually the last thing on the list to do.

I have the best horse, he is an ex race horse, but he has gone through all my turmoils and broken leg (2x) with me. He has figured out I can't get up easily, I have this set up that I climb on a chair, and use an old double sided pool ladder that is steady to get me onto a picnic table... still with me?? lol
he walks up and stands sideways next to the table so I can get on. And if anyone else is near him or tries to help he is an idiot and fights doing it. IF I am alone with him he does it everytime.

Happy Sunday.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 3rd 2009, 8:41 pm

Thanks for sharing that Doreen! Cool.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry May 4th 2009, 8:25 am

Good morning the rain is here looks like it may be here a few days we need it.
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 4th 2009, 6:20 pm

Good afternoon. Home from work, just resting now.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry May 5th 2009, 8:17 am

Good morning...the rain has stopped for awhile, it has been coming down in waves during the night.
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 5th 2009, 9:52 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 8 Tuesday-1

coffee and computer, catch up. I like the before the rest of world wakes up around here time.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 5th 2009, 11:06 am

Good Morning! Still waiting to hear the news about if we can set eggs yet in the hatchery.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 5th 2009, 12:02 pm

shanaya wrote:Good Morning! Still waiting to hear the news about if we can set eggs yet in the hatchery.

Is work really slow for you? Lucky they don't tell you to stay home.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by irishgodfather1 May 5th 2009, 2:43 pm

What's good about it?
Both my wife and dog left me today.
Damn I miss that dog. Sad
irishgodfather1
irishgodfather1
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 5th 2009, 3:18 pm

irishgodfather1 wrote:What's good about it?

I bet the dog misses you too.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc May 5th 2009, 4:08 pm

Doreen wrote:
irishgodfather1 wrote:What's good about it?

I bet the dog misses you too.

hysterical
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 5th 2009, 6:51 pm

Doreen wrote:
shanaya wrote:Good Morning! Still waiting to hear the news about if we can set eggs yet in the hatchery.

Is work really slow for you? Lucky they don't tell you to stay home.

No, work is still kinda busy, we have hatches coming off from what has been set awhile back. We can set eggs again as of today so it will become busy again. I like staying busy it keeps me out of trouble! Razz
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry May 6th 2009, 10:27 am

Good morning still raining here off and on l think we have had about 4" so far....we need it everything looks so green that's the way I like it...
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 6th 2009, 6:15 pm

Good morning all! Raining here too, Larry, but it is nice. Not too heavy. Fairly warm too. Smile
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next