Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

+16
irishgodfather1
Sweet Melody
Wuggy
shadetree
Guadalupe
Doc
icedreams
Larry
Lynn
sharber60
Doreen
T-Man
shanaya
souci
baldwindeb
Mousessugar
20 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 9 Empty Re: Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

Post by Larry May 7th 2009, 10:54 am

l c d sun...good morning
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 9 Empty Re: Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

Post by shanaya May 7th 2009, 9:15 pm

Good evening, I don't see the sun-LOL
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 7th 2009, 9:22 pm

I c d sun, I feel d sun... oh it is HOT HOT HOT here today... almost 6 :30 and it is down to 93*F (?? 37/38 C) in the shade inside.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2009, 9:49 pm

Good Evening, everyone. Good morning for me, of course. Laughing

Been busy with work this week. Finally have a day off. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc May 8th 2009, 2:54 am

Finally got some sun here today. It was a beautiful day! Must have been over 80F, and for here at the beach, that's nice!
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry May 8th 2009, 8:06 am

Good Morning..... so nice this morning good coffee lots of sunshine O it is so good to be me.... lol!
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 8th 2009, 1:34 pm

Good morning. Sun is out here today, warmer than yesterday! It was pretty overcast.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry May 9th 2009, 2:38 pm

crazy weather 90* today...Good afternoon
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 9th 2009, 3:36 pm

shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousessugar May 9th 2009, 6:52 pm

Its a beautiful day here I have to say after days of rain and storms...
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry May 11th 2009, 8:17 am

Good morning everyone nice an cool this morn...the rain is here again we need it,today may be the last of it for awhile.
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 11th 2009, 9:35 am

Hey,

Good morning, everyone. Good evening for me, of course. 9:30 Monday night here. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc May 11th 2009, 9:39 am

'Morning, everyone! Still can't tell what the weather's going to be like here...it's either dark, or I haven't opened my eyes yet.
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 11th 2009, 4:10 pm

Good afternoon! Overcast skies here right now.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 11th 2009, 4:37 pm

cooler today, I can go outside and stand it.
strange weather, very very dry, no humidity and HOT, July temps last week.
That was part of the problem with the fires in Ca again... too dry, too much wind and no humidity.
I can finish up some of the jobs I started outside, plus we have new foals being born it is hard on them, they dehydrate so quickly when it is too hot.
Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 9 CheckIN-3
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 12th 2009, 11:30 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 9 09231ec6

I just printed out a list of need to do things.
Playing with graphics on the computer didn't make the list but that is what I am sitting here doing.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry May 12th 2009, 6:34 pm

Helped my friend take his boat to the water...then we went on a bike ride he wrecked almost a head on...he took to the ditch instead, that was a good move. He is gone to get a Xray foot..but anyway Good afternoon
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 12th 2009, 7:40 pm

Larry wrote:Helped my friend take his boat to the water...then we went on a bike ride he wrecked almost a head on...he took to the ditch instead, that was a good move. He is gone to get a Xray foot..but anyway Good afternoon

better afternoon for you than for your friend.

I hope he is ok.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 12th 2009, 8:09 pm

Good evening, just voted in a Provincial Election. Waiting to see the results. Smile
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by sharber60 May 13th 2009, 2:13 am

Crap now we have a MLA who is under investigation of wrongful acts. Guess that doesn`t matter that we have a crook for a our district?

Voters in the two Chilliwack ridings have sent Liberal incumbents Barry Penner and John Les back to Victoria.

And they will be part of a Liberal majority government.

The two Liberals won handily in their respective ridings, with Penner grabbing over 10 per cent more votes than his NDP rival Gwen O’Mahony in Chilliwack-Hope.

The race in the riding of Chilliwack was a little tighter, with Les beating the NDP’s Mason Goulden by about eight per cent.

{{{{{The win for Les comes despite an ongoing RCMP investigation into possible land deals that occurred while he was the mayor of Chilliwack.}}}}

Other candidates in both ridings were not much of a factor. In the Chilliwack riding, the Green’s Fraea Bolding was edged by Benjamin Besler of the BC Conservatives. But both candidates were well back of the leaders.

yousuck John Les!!!
sharber60
sharber60
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry May 13th 2009, 8:02 am

Good morning really nice out today so l have to get a few things done before the rain comes again...
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 13th 2009, 9:34 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 9 _garf-morninyeahright4
up early and coffee.
I have to go to the DMV this afternoon,
got the a/c in the car fixed yesterday. It has been getting too hot to get along without it now.

have a great day to all that follow
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 13th 2009, 6:27 pm

Good afternoon everyone! Boy, am I tired!!!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry May 14th 2009, 9:57 am

Good Morning
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 14th 2009, 6:30 pm

Good afternoon, I am glad the work week is over!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next