Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

+16
irishgodfather1
Sweet Melody
Wuggy
shadetree
Guadalupe
Doc
icedreams
Larry
Lynn
sharber60
Doreen
T-Man
shanaya
souci
baldwindeb
Mousessugar
20 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 13 Empty Re: Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

Post by Doc September 10th 2009, 10:00 pm

Hi, all!

Been really cool here the last couple of days, but it turned hot again today. Lucky I decided to get my woodchopping out of the way yesterday!
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 13 Empty Re: Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

Post by Larry September 11th 2009, 7:13 am

Good Morning everyone..
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry September 13th 2009, 9:53 am

Good Morning everyone..
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya September 13th 2009, 10:42 am

Good morning!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by ScottL September 13th 2009, 10:59 am

Good Morning, everyone. It's getting cooler around here pretty early in the year. Strange.

Anyway, today's the first weekend for the NFL season. One of my guilty pleasures.

Go Browns!!!
ScottL
ScottL

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen September 13th 2009, 12:02 pm

Fall is in the air, and don't you know it when football starts.
Enjoy Scott.

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 13 005_TagLadyintheblue10510GoodMorninGood Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 13 002_TagLadyintheblue10510HiGroup121
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry September 14th 2009, 8:07 am

Good Morning
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen September 14th 2009, 9:58 am

Hello everyone
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry September 15th 2009, 10:05 am

Good Morning everyone...hot here today 88* then a cold snap fall is here...I have roofers here yesterday and today glad it's no me....taking cedar shake off and putting 30 yr. asphalt on.on the backside only, 40sq.
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen September 15th 2009, 12:25 pm

Is the insurance company making you take off the cedar shake Larry?

Too many fires in CA, they won't insure a house here with cedar shakes now.

RIP Patrick Swayze

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 13 Patrick-swayze01
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry September 15th 2009, 1:03 pm

Fires are rare here so cedar is ok...it is on the south side of the house and the sun burned them up...so only doing backside...it is like a house when you see the front in brick and the rest in siding. I built my house and located it for solar that is why it burned up...lol I never did install the solar panels.

Last edited by Larry on September 17th 2009, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 16th 2009, 2:00 am

Hey, everyone.

Just popping in. Off to work for me again... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc September 16th 2009, 3:50 am

'Morning, Carl!

When are you going to stop working so much? Very Happy
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry September 16th 2009, 6:17 pm

Good Evening everyone... got my roof repaired just in time we are now getting lite rain..
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen September 17th 2009, 1:15 pm

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 13 40bf9ad2
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc September 17th 2009, 1:55 pm

Hi, all.

Doreen, there's something wrong with the code on your sig image.
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by krstnvnc September 17th 2009, 3:11 pm

Hello, at lunch now, hope everyone's great.

It seems like everyones got life going on for it's kinda dead round here as of late. Sorry for my absence so much. I have time to peak now n then, getting into my busy season here at church so I really won't be on to much for a while.

Where is everyone? I understand Deb, she's going thru a really rough patch, BTW Deb, you're still on my heart each n everyday & prayers continuing. What about Wugzter? Is he on a holiday? Doc good seeing you always & Carl, U I don't quite get yet. How U manage to know EVERYTHING at all times is amazing to me. U r working yet u still have screen catches on all boards at just about any given moment n know who's lurking in viewing areas & dirt on each one(hate to see what ur holding back on me LOL). How do you keep up with everything? Shawna too, she always knows.........R U 2 GOD's of the computer internet world? JC, forgive me, I'm old n my mind wanders heeheehee.

Take care all, will try to ck in later.

Hugz to all me mate'ies.
krstnvnc
krstnvnc
The one with the crooked halo
The one with the crooked halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry September 18th 2009, 6:39 am

Good Morning everyone
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen September 18th 2009, 12:06 pm

krstnvnc wrote:Hello, at lunch now, hope everyone's great.
Carl, U I don't quite get yet. How U manage to know EVERYTHING at all times is amazing to me. U r working yet u still have screen catches on all boards at just about any given moment n know who's lurking in viewing areas & dirt on each one(hate to see what ur holding back on me LOL).

[b]Maybe he really isn't working? Always amazed at his ability to have everything and ready to show an old thread, Remarkable memory.[/b]

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 13 Eyeontheinternet
He does keep an eye on the internet for us all.....

I wonder what he has saved on me as well....MMMMMMMMMMMMMM....<<<<<< scratching head.>>>>

Have a great day.

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 13 1267694pc461vwf52-2
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry September 21st 2009, 7:18 am

Good Morning everyone...how was your weekend mine went by too fast...and this morning it's 52* which is ok with me I like the cool temp.
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb September 21st 2009, 9:24 am

Morning peeps.it is 62 here and wonderful. It has been so fall like,I love fall it makes me feel alive and well. However it is going to be in the 80s the rest of the week and I hate it.
Have a wonderful and blessed day.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen September 22nd 2009, 9:56 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 13 T2GoFallYorkieHappyFall-vi

It is fall! Enjoy.

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 13 T2GoFallYorkieHowdy-vi
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry September 22nd 2009, 10:31 am

Good Morning everyone..yep fall is here hope we get a Indian summer weekend of 10-3 we are going to the beach one last time...have to winterize the trailer and put her away for the winter...
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc September 22nd 2009, 11:39 am

I'm ready for summer again! Laughing
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb September 22nd 2009, 12:53 pm

I am so ready for fall. The leaves are falling and they are so pretty .I just love it.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next