Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

+16
irishgodfather1
Sweet Melody
Wuggy
shadetree
Guadalupe
Doc
icedreams
Larry
Lynn
sharber60
Doreen
T-Man
shanaya
souci
baldwindeb
Mousessugar
20 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 16 Empty Re: Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

Post by krstnvnc March 22nd 2010, 9:51 pm

Good evening all. Sorry to hear about Norm. I've added him in my prayers, what the sad thing is is that he had to wait for too long.

That's what our "New Hope" Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 16 Icon_rolleyes is trying to make happen here & what's scary is it's starting TODAY with the bill that just passed. It sickens me to see our "rep" & "sen" representing the people. I think(or should it be KNOW)they are voting for "their" personal gain out of it. Who knows exactly what is in that 9000 page document that is gonna rear it's head in the near furture.
krstnvnc
krstnvnc
The one with the crooked halo
The one with the crooked halo

Back to top Go down

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 16 Empty Re: Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

Post by shanaya March 23rd 2010, 11:07 am

Good morning again! Looks like the operation went well. cheers
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 26th 2010, 7:57 am

Morning, everyone.

Glad to hear the operation went well, Shawna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen April 15th 2010, 1:38 pm

Sleep
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 1st 2010, 3:17 pm

Good afternoon, peeps! I am off to get toilet tank parts at Canadian Tire. Need to get a new flapper as the old one keeps sticking open, even after I cleaned everything in the tank that had mildew buildup. I love being mechanically inclined. Laughing
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 1st 2010, 9:33 pm

Good evening! I fixeed my toilet! What a Face The Canucks/Blackhawks game is on and now the score is 4-0 for the 'Nucks! Beer in hand, life is good! Cool
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 4th 2010, 5:28 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 16 Imhere
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 5th 2010, 5:51 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 16 Cincodemayo2

no corona beer, no burritos and no mariachi bands, no celebrations here.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya June 5th 2010, 9:57 pm

Good evening. I am really, really, really, really tired. ZZZZzzzzzzzz
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen June 7th 2010, 1:26 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 16 AnotherMonday-LMG
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya June 8th 2010, 9:49 pm

Good evening! I love your pic, Doreen! You look so much like my cousin Christine in that pic! Very Happy
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya June 15th 2010, 9:29 pm

Hi!

Bye! Laughing
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen June 19th 2010, 2:42 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 16 40bf9ad2
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya June 19th 2010, 11:48 am

Good morning all! Coffee tastes really good this morning. Smile
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen June 22nd 2010, 9:53 am

slept good last night.. Very Happy
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya June 22nd 2010, 11:46 pm

Good to hear, Doreen! Good evening, girl! :-D
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 26th 2010, 11:11 pm

Good Morning/Evening/Night everyone. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya July 6th 2010, 9:04 pm

Good evening! Hey Marti, where are you these days? Don't even see you on FB. You too, Lynn. Sad
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya November 14th 2010, 1:21 pm

Good morning! Is anyone else seeing ads at the top of the page even when logged in?
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuggy November 14th 2010, 2:05 pm

Yep, I'm getting them Shawna but sometimes I get an 'Error 404' message and no ad.
Wuggy
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya November 14th 2010, 3:30 pm

Ok, I have some credit for the forum thanks to Lynn, when I get home today I will use some of that to get the ads off.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya November 14th 2010, 8:21 pm

There! No ads for 12 months for registered members. Of course you have to be signed in to see them go away-lol.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya November 22nd 2010, 11:19 pm

Good evening, it is fricking cold outside, I hate it!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen November 23rd 2010, 1:12 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 16 2mxmn3t

sure is fall here today, cool and damp.
Went to Sizzler tonight for the salad bar. I've been so busy, didn't sleep last night, tired today so I had a nap this afternoon rather than cook dinner.
BUT do you think someone else cooked??? no, so I thought this is the reason to go out. Salad bar was good, ate too much.
Tyson got to go and eat some food we probably wouldn't have made him at home a good way to see what he likes, and he doesn't mind telling you what he doesn't like.
He enjoyed the oldies music more, dancing in his chair to Neil Sedaka and the Beatles.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patsy November 24th 2010, 8:48 pm

Well hello everyone! How are you all doing? afro
Patsy
Patsy
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next