Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

+16
irishgodfather1
Sweet Melody
Wuggy
shadetree
Guadalupe
Doc
icedreams
Larry
Lynn
sharber60
Doreen
T-Man
shanaya
souci
baldwindeb
Mousessugar
20 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 10 Empty Re: Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

Post by Larry May 14th 2009, 7:27 pm

shanaya wrote:Good afternoon, I am glad the work week is over!

today is Thursday
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 10 Empty Re: Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

Post by shanaya May 14th 2009, 7:28 pm

Larry wrote:
shanaya wrote:Good afternoon, I am glad the work week is over!

today is Thursday

I get Fridays and Saturdays off, my work week is over. Wink
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc May 14th 2009, 9:33 pm

Glad you're getting a couple of days off, kid! Treat yourself to a jug of your favorite poison, and lay the groundwork for a world-class hangover!

I see the smilies still aren't working! ):
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 14th 2009, 9:50 pm

Very Happy alien affraid cat

smiles ok here

now some time for yourself, enjoy.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry May 15th 2009, 10:07 am

l'm off today tomorrow the next day and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next....so this is what retired is..... lol! .....Good morning everyone
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2009, 10:14 am

Good Morning, everyone.

10:15 Friday night here. Nearly Sleep time for me. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 15th 2009, 5:05 pm

Doc wrote:Glad you're getting a couple of days off, kid! Treat yourself to a jug of your favorite poison, and lay the groundwork for a world-class hangover!

I see the smilies still aren't working! ):

Hmm, wondering why they aren't working for you? Question

Good afternoon! It is getting pretty warm here today. Close to 70F
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc May 15th 2009, 5:10 pm

Very Happy They're BACK!!! amigo
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 19th 2009, 12:44 pm

Good morning...

another hot one here, but some people like it hot.

I really feel the heat more as I research some of the anti-inflamation drugs I take elevate the heart rate and one of the side effects is you feel the heat more..
NOT what I need.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry May 19th 2009, 3:07 pm

nice and cool here today 70* had scattered frost west of me brrrrrr....
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 19th 2009, 8:51 pm

Good evening! Enjoying a nice striploin steak courtesy of the BBQ. Yummy!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 21st 2009, 11:40 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 10 Here3-vi

My BBQ isn't as courteous, no steaks there. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

This being the 'long' holiday weekend all the stores have great sales on steaks. I usually buy a few and put in the freezer when they are on sale. I don't eat that much meat anymore but its not that I don't like it but when I do have it I certainly enjoy it.

I HAVE to lose 15 pounds... tell me a secret weight loss short of crazy gluing my lips shut.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 22nd 2009, 6:50 pm

Good afternoon! It is getting really hot outside! Air conditioner engaged!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 24th 2009, 10:32 pm

Yo!!! Razz
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc May 25th 2009, 1:34 am

Hiya! Very Happy
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 28th 2009, 6:52 pm

Good afternoon! 2 days off for me starting tomorrow, and the weather here is beautiful! Cool
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 29th 2009, 9:37 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 10 1qGood Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 10 Froggreatday
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya June 12th 2009, 10:22 pm

Good evening, peeps!!! How's everyone?
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 13th 2009, 12:57 am

Hi, everyone.

Nearly 1pm Saturday here. Off to work soon for me... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen June 14th 2009, 10:44 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 10 FEELBE12728272728272727272840404039
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya June 14th 2009, 12:59 pm

Good day, everyone! Stuck at work again. Laughing
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb June 14th 2009, 1:01 pm

Good morning, finally a day off with a lot of work to do.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow June 18th 2009, 11:22 am

Hey, hey, hey, peeps. What ah rainy day here in upstate NY. Seems thats all it does around here anymore. Summer starts this Sunday but you'd never know it this year in my part of the world. All it does is rain and stay cool. Right now it's only 57 degrees and should be 78 degrees or warmer. Before we know it, it will be Laborday and the end to summer. This weather sucks unless your ah duck. lol!
Shadow
Shadow
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen June 21st 2009, 10:48 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 10 4da9039e

weather has been un traditionally cool here. Pleasant and welcome as far as I'm considered.
Temps have been beautiful, warm and sunny. Not hot as June is typically in S. CA.
The reflections of the drastic changes in weather are usually all across North America, and the rest of you may not like the lower cool temps, but 80, no humidity is cool enough to need a jacket here. I love it.

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 10 4da9039e
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya July 9th 2009, 10:08 pm

Herrroooooo everyone!!!

I know in the summer most are outside enjoying the weather but I just wanted to say hi! Very Happy
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next