Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

+16
irishgodfather1
Sweet Melody
Wuggy
shadetree
Guadalupe
Doc
icedreams
Larry
Lynn
sharber60
Doreen
T-Man
shanaya
souci
baldwindeb
Mousessugar
20 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 11 Empty Re: Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

Post by Doc July 10th 2009, 1:55 pm

G'Mornin', folks! Clear, sunny, beautiful day here. Only about 78, but better than what we've been having.
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 11 Empty Re: Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

Post by krstnvnc July 10th 2009, 5:47 pm

Well, did u send it my way????? It's around 111+ here now & climbing. It's suppose to be in the teens they said this wkend, yuk!!!! I'll be inside that's for sure.

Hope all are fairing well............. Smile
krstnvnc
krstnvnc
The one with the crooked halo
The one with the crooked halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc July 10th 2009, 8:30 pm

111 sounds bearable! Might need a light sweater, though. amigo
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 10th 2009, 9:21 pm

Good Morning/Evening everyone.

I'm just about to start off with another week of work. Fun, fun, fun. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen July 11th 2009, 9:53 am

krstnvnc wrote:Well, did u send it my way????? It's around 111+ here now & climbing. It's suppose to be in the teens they said this wkend, yuk!!!! I'll be inside that's for sure.

Hope all are fairing well............. Smile

I'm with you on that triple digit heat, out of the sun!! indoors or at least stay in the shade.

at least its a DRY heat.

warm here now too, but not too much over 100.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2009, 2:03 am

Morning, everyone.

Just popping in before I leave for work. Another week and I should have a bit of serious time off, I hope. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen July 14th 2009, 7:39 pm

SO hot here today, I am inside with the fan on me, even with a/c on.
miserable outside, Lucky mornings and evenings are not the same.

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 11 03debdf3
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya July 14th 2009, 10:51 pm

Good evening, weather here is cool for a change, nice evening. Not too hot, not too cold, and no rain! Woot!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 18th 2009, 2:59 am

Good Morning, everyone.

Just popping in before heading off to work. 6 days I'm doing this week, won't have a day off until next Friday. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry July 18th 2009, 8:31 pm

getting ready to go to the beach be gone for a week to 7 days.....and a Good day to all....
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc July 18th 2009, 8:51 pm

Have a good trip, Larry.

Bring me back a mermaid, willya? Laughing
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya July 18th 2009, 10:26 pm

Larry wrote:getting ready to go to the beach be gone for a week to 7 days.....and a Good day to all....

Good evening Larry. You going on another trip? Wow! You lucky SOB! Laughing
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousessugar July 19th 2009, 12:05 am

Wishing you a great time Larry..

HELLO my fav peoples sunny this place has the bestest peeps anywhere .. I love you
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry July 28th 2009, 8:57 am

Good morning was at the beach last week came home to take care of stuff and getting things washed 'clothes towels etc' getting ready to go back for 10 more days.
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn July 28th 2009, 9:21 am

Larry wrote:Good morning was at the beach last week came home to take care of stuff and getting things washed 'clothes towels etc' getting ready to go back for 10 more days.
Morning Larry...I wondered where you were.....Have fun.... Very Happy
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by sharber60 July 28th 2009, 11:07 pm

Good Evening..Hot as you know where here.. Smile
sharber60
sharber60
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen July 31st 2009, 4:52 pm

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 11 Check15
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya July 31st 2009, 6:31 pm

Good day, all! Finally at home after a long day. It was payday too! Very Happy
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen August 3rd 2009, 1:01 pm

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 11 Hellodino

back home from my very busy time in BC
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen August 11th 2009, 10:41 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 11 Goodmorninghorse
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya August 12th 2009, 1:02 pm

Good morning. Finally the sun is breaking out. We did need that rain though, helped bring the forest fires under control.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen August 13th 2009, 1:01 pm

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 11 Cid_D2EAFB21E3CC4B349AAFAB0ABCB727D
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry August 17th 2009, 10:13 am

Hell-o and good Morning everyone.....
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen August 17th 2009, 11:26 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 11 Hiswingingby

He Larry.......did you bring back the mermaid Doc asked for?
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry August 17th 2009, 2:51 pm

No Mermaid this trip maybe next time which will be the last week this month....
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next