Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid people

+2
shanaya
baldwindeb
6 posters

Go down

Stupid people Empty Stupid people

Post by baldwindeb July 5th 2008, 9:57 am

Rick calls me from his girlfriends house this morning and tell me not to be upset. he says he is going to have to take 6 weeks off of school. I ask him why. He says he thinks he broke both of his hands. I was like OMG what happened. He said he got into an argument with his girlfriend and out of anger he hit a pole. I was in shock. I ask where is the mother, he put her on the phone and she just so calmly and nicely said ...Oh I put ice on them, the swelling seems to be going down. I ask her what happened , she said they got into an argument and he hit a pole. I ask her did you take him the the emergency room? She states no I didnt. I asked her why not, she said oh I think he will be fine. I said it is not your job to determine if he will be fine it is the doctors job and as an adult and parent it is your responsibility to be an adult and be responsible now get him to the emergency room. She said,ok but I have an appt this morning. I said, hell with the appt. get him to the emergency room now.I asked her why she didnt call me last night, she said because I put ice on them......
I told her to take down my numbers and have the er call me if needed.
I can not believe how damn stupid some people can be. I also told her she is responsible for my child while he is there i dont give a damn how old he is. She is the one who bought him the damn ticket there.
OMG what a moron this woman must be.
Remember Richard is in Culinary school to be a pastry chef and if his hands are messed up he cant make pastries.
OMG I am so pissed right now.
I mean he is three quarters of the way across my state , I cant just hop in the car and run across town or to another block. It would mean a trip, lots of gas money, a motel , eating out.
I hate stupid people.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Stupid people Empty Re: Stupid people

Post by shanaya July 7th 2008, 10:54 pm

How are Rick's hands Deb? Tell him to stop hitting poles for one thing. I feel bad for him yet he needs to harness his anger in a different way than hitting something. He needs to be responsible for the repercussions of his actions as he should well know that would hinder his ability to do chef work. Being a young adult takes some getting used to, the experiences such as what happened to him. I sure hope he will be ok, am praying that he didn't permanently damage his hands, and I also hope he thinks twice next time. As for his GF mom, she should have called for hospital care right away!! She isn't off the hook either! Let me know how things are, ok? up
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb July 8th 2008, 1:10 am

I just got him home and my heart is just broke.
I will write more when I settle in.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb July 8th 2008, 9:22 am

shanaya wrote:How are Rick's hands Deb? Tell him to stop hitting poles for one thing. I feel bad for him yet he needs to harness his anger in a different way than hitting something. He needs to be responsible for the repercussions of his actions as he should well know that would hinder his ability to do chef work. Being a young adult takes some getting used to, the experiences such as what happened to him. I sure hope he will be ok, am praying that he didn't permanently damage his hands, and I also hope he thinks twice next time. As for his GF mom, she should have called for hospital care right away!! She isn't off the hook either! Let me know how things are, ok? up
The hospital gave him a cd with the xrays on it. It broke the bone in half on both hands, the one that runs along the outside of your hands under your pinkies..
I told him he has to go to anger management classes so that he doesnt get that angry ever again, or rather so he knows how to deal with it without hurting himself or others.
We will be off to his school to get 6 week off and to the doc in a few.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya July 8th 2008, 10:54 am

Thanks for the update Deb. That is a bad break!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb July 8th 2008, 10:55 am

I guess for him he can really say love hurts.
Teenage love sucks with all those darn emotions going on. I guess it is a very hard learning experience for him.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousessugar July 8th 2008, 10:17 pm

I am glad he is home with you now.. hope he gets to feeling better...
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc July 8th 2008, 10:47 pm

Well, I could make some snide remarks about anyone stupid enough to hit a hard, inanimate object, and expect it to give, rather than their hand...

or even about how sad it is that an adult can't control their temper better than that....

but I won't, because I once had my hand in a cast for 6 weeks for the same damned thing. Sad

Only a woman can drive a man to such fury, that he'll hurt himself, rather than her. Smile
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb July 9th 2008, 1:48 am

Doc wrote:Well, I could make some snide remarks about anyone stupid enough to hit a hard, inanimate object, and expect it to give, rather than their hand...

or even about how sad it is that an adult can't control their temper better than that....

but I won't, because I once had my hand in a cast for 6 weeks for the same damned thing. Sad

Only a woman can drive a man to such fury, that he'll hurt himself, rather than her. Smile

You said a mouth dull in those statements and I agree one hundred percent.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn July 10th 2008, 8:35 pm

Dayum Deb... so sorry this happened....how is Rick doing ? Crying or Very sad
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb July 12th 2008, 12:37 pm

Lynn wrote:Dayum Deb... so sorry this happened....how is Rick doing ? Crying or Very sad
He is alright. The ortho couldn't fit him in until this coming Tuesday, a week later so it may be a bitch for him when we get there....
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadetree August 19th 2008, 12:34 pm

My 2 cents.
Get rid of the GF and her mom. What would have happened if something MORE serious happened? Like a car wreck... What was she going to do? Put a band-aid on that severed artery?

To me, something smells like fish here. WHAT is the mother/daughter hiding in the events leading up to him breaking his hand? He didnt get that angry all by himself. He had to be provoked.

Further investigation is needed.

shadetree

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb August 19th 2008, 12:52 pm

GF gone, if I could get to the mother she would be ..
They are all a bunch of nuts there.
But it aint over until I say it is over,meaning..they haven't heard the last of me yet.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn August 19th 2008, 2:25 pm

baldwindeb wrote:GF gone, if I could get to the mother she would be ..
They are all a bunch of nuts there.
But it aint over until I say it is over,meaning..they haven't heard the last of me yet.

holysheep
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down